Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Interesting mix of requirements - anxiety, depression, and spanking fetish all wrapped into one...

SWM w/depression/anxiety seeking SWF w/depression/anxiety - 50

Reply to: xxx
Date: 2008-04-22, 5:34PM PDT


SWM, turning 50 on July 5, no chidren, never married, never been in love, never been in a relationship, diagnosed with major depressive disorder/anxiety/severe insomnia major panic attacks and OCD symptoms in 2002. I have been in therapy since 2002 and my symptoms are dehabilitating. I am undergoing workshops and seminars, as well as intense therapy, to get back to work and to become more stable, especially with my insomnia. I take medication and I have equilibrium and balance problems. I am seeking a SWF with similiar symptoms. I have not worked since 2006 which is depressing in itself. I have a degree in Business Administration with an Option in Marketing and Retail Management.

Other than my symptoms, I am very healthy and independent. I walk a minimum of two miles a day. I have lost 27 pounds in the past year and a half. Yet I am still not happy with the way I look although becoming more accepting of myself. I have a lot of faults and definitely not a GQ-type, but I really don't want to be either. I mainly take the bus and do very little driving only when necessary. My panic attacks are becoming less frequent. My OCD symptoms have become more pronounced as of late. I cannot drive at night.

My main goal is to return to work and become more stable in management of my afflictions. I attend therapy once-two times a week and also attend various seminars and workshops to improve my skills and reduce the prominence of my symptoms. Please have a positive attitude and outlook and smile! I do. I know I will be better and I will eventually return to work and I will be more happy with myself. I currently do volunteer work for my Church and also have worked with disabled children (especially autistic) and with developmentally disabled adults. However right now I am concentrating on improving myself and getting back on the right track. If you have the same positive outlook and attitude please feel free to write back. I have a high sex drive with no one to share it with. You must enjoy sex on a regular, daily basis and not afraid to be intimate. I have a spanking fetish and need to be sensually spanked on a regular, daily basis which helps me reduce my depression and anxiety symptoms and also will spank you if so desired. You must enjoy both giving and receiving sensual/erotic spankings on a regular, daily basis. If you are not amicable to giving/reeiving sensual/erotic over-the-lap bare bottom spankings with massages then please respond to other ads. Please absolutely no illegal drugs and no smoking of anything as I am highly allergic. Please do not offer me any drugs. Please be 100% free of all STD's as I am. Please be single and unattached.

A photo is not necessary. A smile is. Please do not be shallow nor judgemental.

No platonic friendships. This is to share intimacy and give/receive sensual spankings on a regular, daily basis. Please be understanding of my symptoms as I will be with yours.

5 comments:

sarang said...

Anxiety panic attack symptoms are impacting the quality of life of millions of people worldwide. This site discusses the causes of anxiety panic attack symptoms, at what age anxiety panic attack symptoms are most likely to develop, what they are, what is the difference between panic and anxiety, and your chances of success in reducing your anxiety panic attack symptoms for life. http://www.buy-xanax-online-now.com

nwtsbtr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nwtsbtr said...

Alprazolam is the chief component of the anti-anxiety medicine Xanax and various other details related to alprazolam xanaxare available in the website http://www.xanax-effects.com. It would be beneficial for you to collect alprazoalm xanax related tidbits before starting to treat your anxiety with xanax.

Abusaidi said...

For comprehensive information on xanax benefits, the functioning process of xanax etc. just log in to the website http://www.buy-xanax-online-now.com and further as you access the xanax FAQ section of the site, you will get to know the answers on some of the commonly asked xanax questions such as what is xanax, how does xanax work, who can take xanax etc.

Renora said...

I highly recommend xanax and valium and you can buy these online with no prescription required at www.medsheaven.com

E Squared Designs